- Nancy's high standards of honesty, trust, respect, tenacity coupled with her energy and enthusiasm creates positive results year after year
- As a former teacher in the Ladue School District activities involving her family include sports, fitness, gardening, community involvement and attending fundraising benefits.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- A top producer with Laura McCarthy Realtors for 35+ years and a long time resident of St. Louis
- A member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club and life member of the Million Dollar Club
- Knowledgeable in both buying and selling with innovative ideas, solution oriented, and hands on approach
- Indepth appraisal skills
- Relocation Specialist (SMRS) referral, CMMS (Marketing), CNAS (Affinity), CNIS (Inventory)
- To provide top service and to be fully engaged with each client/transaction from start to finish exceeding all client expectations.
- Going beyond real estate to a client centered process - "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!"
- Client Quote: "Nancy is a 12 on a 10 point scale. She did more than just sell me a place to live. Her advice was overwhelmingly on target."
- Client Quote: "Nancy had enough wisdom and experience, tact and good humor to guide me in choosing my beautiful new home....Of all the agents I met, Nancy has been the only one who was not deterred by setbacks, but continued to work with me until I achieved my goals."