Characteristics and Qualifications
- Top individual producer at Laura McCarthy Real Estate 2016, 2017, 2018 - with $22+ million in sales in 2018.
- Five years at Enterprise Rent a Car gave me great training skills for working with all types of people
- Hardworker, willing to do whatever it takes to serve my clients' needs right away
- Committed to creating the best possible experience for my clients during such an important time in their lives
- Experience with all price points and work hard on each every client I encounter
- I have an open mind. While I feel as though my experience with real estate allows me to have an educated opinion, I also believe the client has a very helpful opinion and it's important to them that we work together
- I take pride in doing what it takes to get the job done and make my clients happy.
- I love working as a Realtor and therefore take my job very seriously
- My main goal is to build relationships with clients that last a lifetime. Ultimately that means I am doing my job right.
- Graduated with a degree in communications from Denison University
- Raising four children
- Member and involved with Mary Queen of Peace parish
- Former Field Hockey coach - Assistant Varsity, MICDS
- Alum of Villa Duschesne
- Joined Laura McCarthy Real Estate in 2009