Jacque's customers value her listening skills, organization and responsiveness. She comes by these traits as a natural from her role as both a student and as a teacher. Calmly navigating all encounters with nimble thinking and decisive results, Jacque has a flair for bringing parties together solving every piece of the home finding puzzle.
• Jacque was raised in St. Louis and has lived in many different area around town
• Received a M. ED from DePaul University
• Graduated Vanderbilt University with a BS. Human and Organizational Development
• Alumna of Ladue High School Horton Watkins High School
• Taught preschool through 5th grade in Chicago schools
• Volunteer tutor atDewey International School in St. Louis, leader in Girl Scouts of America, Ladue Chapel Church member and volunteer, Vanderbilt University alumni group.
"When not seeking homes and assisting my partner Jill Azar in our thriving and very expanding real estate business, you can find me with one or all of my 4 children at various activities around town. My children attend Ladue Chapel preschool and MICDS - I am an enthusiastic and knowledgeable advocate of both public and private schools. I have friends and contacts in many neighborhoods so I love to track down potential listings for my buyers as I network, while focusing on matching listings up with my buyers. This business is thrilling and exciting, but the best part is working with the people and the families. It feels great to find just the right home!"