- Bachelor Degree from University of Colorado, Boulder
- Mother of 4 grown children and 3 lovable dogs
- 20 years in the real estate business
- I love the St. Louis area, so it is easy for me to work with people moving here from other parts of the country. I love showing them why this is a great place to live.
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Member.
- Personable, patient, prompt, accessible, and dedicated.
- Ability to carry the transaction smoothly to closing.
- I strive to not only meet, but exceed my clients' expectations.
- Moving is a difficult process, therefore my goal is to make the process as stress free and enjoyable as possible for both my buyers and sellers.
- To remove the burden from my clients as much a possible
- "It was wonderful working with you and we appreciate the advice, calmness, and professionalism in both the buying and the selling process." John and Diana Rigden
- "Stephenie's approach to real estate transactions is characterized by hard work, reliability, experience and personal attention. I can recommend Stephenie without reservation, and I look forward to seeing her again." Dr. Terrance Kummer
- "Stephenie is an exceptional agent. Her integrity and ethics are top notch. She has the experience and wisdom to assist you in making the right decisions, and remains calm and collected throughout what can be a tumultuous and emotional time. I cannot say enough about Stephenie.: Elizabeth Zucker