- Proud Jayhawk from University of Kansas - avid fan of the basketball and football teams and particularly enjoy "March Madness".
- Founding Member and former Board Chairperson of Cornerstone Corporation - a not-for-profit low-income housing ministry in the City of St. Louis.
- Lived and worked in Switzerland for 3 year and London, England for 1 year. During this time I enjoyed extensive explorations of the surrounding areas. I still enjoy any European travel whenever possible.
- Active in church ministries including Bible studies, various continuing education classes, the Food Pantry and Women's Homeless Shelter.
- Animal lover and currently enjoying companionship and long walks with my English Cocker, Bailey.
- Licensed Broker/Associate since 1984
- Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Relocation Specialist: "Nancy was the best agent we have ever worked with in our numerous moves."
- Own and personally manage several investment properties in South St. Louis city.
- Licensed Broker in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for twelve years. Worked on the Northshore of the Boston area, primarily out of Newburyport, MA.
- My goal is to listen carefully to my clients and to provide them with the services they want and/or need in a prompt, knowledgeable and gracious manner; thereby, insuring the most positive experience possible for them during what is often a stressful time in their lives.