- Lifelong resident of Saint Louis
- Wife, Mother and Grandmother
- Graduate of St. Louis University; B.A. in Elementary Education
- I treasure time spent with my family and enjoy entertaining, gardening and travels.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Licensed Laura McCarthy Real Estate agent since 1985
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Extensive knowledge of the current real estate market with an emphasis on communities within the Central Corridor
- Voted Saint Louis Magazine's 5 Start Best in Client Satisfaction
- Business built on referrals and loyal clients
- Integrity, Experience, Commitment and Honesty
What My Clients Say
My strengths are reflected in quotes from previous clients ..
- "Nobody knows the established neighborhoods of St. Louis better or is more committed to helping families find the place they want to call home." Drew and Janet G.
- "...in short, what are usually the extras in a business relationship, Sally provides as a matter of course." Todd P.
- "Sally does not sell on her name only, she sells with her heart as well. Sally makes every seller or buyer feel that he/she is the most important of all her clients." M Giuntolli
- "Sally was patient and very professional in guiding us throughout the process of buying a home remotely. Her expertise and thorough knowledge of the Kirkwood market proved invaluable." Pam and Jim C.
- "Sally was hard working and persistent throughout the process, skillfully handling every detail form the most intricate to the most mundane, making the experience as painless as possible." Judi and John K.
- "Sally stayed on top of all issues with clear and precise communications from start to finish in all phases and her assistance was invaluable." Julie and Dave G.
- "Thank you for all of your dedication and service. You have our highest recommendation!" Ray F.