- St. Louis native
- BS degree from University of Missouri with a fashion/retailing major
- Previous career as a fashion buyer/divisional manager for several St. Louis stores
- Wife, Mother and "Nona"
- I love to travel far and near, enjoy entertaining/cooking with family and friends.
- Active in various community and church charitable organizations.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- A top producing sales associate with Laura McCarthy Realtors since 1989
- Relocation Specialist with the following designations: CN Marketing Specialist, CN Relocation Specialist and CN Affinity Specialist
- Formed a partnership with Tracy Sheffler in 2008. The Hodge Sheffler partnership has enhanced our level of full time energy and service to our clients.
- We have tremendous enthusiasm for our city and are proud to represent our company by sharing our extensive knowledge with our relocation clients.
- Multi-Million Dollar producers
- We blend high tech expertise with creativity and flair.
- We work diligently to negotiate the best deal for our clients in the least amount of time and with the least amount of stress.
- Committed to listening to our clients and finding the perfect match for their individual needs.
- Dedicated to offering top -notch client attention with an emphasis on patience, perseverance and persistence.
- Client Quotes: "Along the way, Tracy and Linda remained professional and kept us level -headed and focused on the end of the game. There are no two people we are more proud to reference to others than Tracy and Linda."
- "Thanks so much for all your advice, guidance and friendship. We wish we could take you with us."