- To insure my clients are well informed and educated about the real estate process throughout the entire transaction.
- Actively network to locate all services that contribute to the final satisfaction of my client’s needs, school choice information, cosmetic and remedial building inspection resources, recreational options and other lifestyle concerns.
- Licensed real estate agent since 1994, Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Yearly Multi-million dollar producer
- Married, mother of three great kids
- Born and raised in Ladue
- I enjoy walking my dogs, gardening and doing projects around my house
- My husband and I have physically rehabbed three homes and have remained married!
- Volunteer for Ladue School District where I went to school and my children attended
- “Lisa has exceeded my expectations as it relates to her professionalism and dedication to getting our home sold. My wife and I have moved well over a dozen times from company transfers over the years and we have experience working with realtors. Lisa clearly stacks up as one of the best. I am certain you will be very pleased with the professional service Lisa will provide as your realtor.” Kevin Mowbray, President and Publisher, St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- “We love Lisa! She is professional, organized and a true delight to work with.” Kyle and Susan Cramer
- “Lisa provided exceptional service, going above and beyond what we expected. We were so impressed with her professionalism and the manner in which she handled everything that kept cropping up.” Steve and DeDe Jacobs