- Graduate of Lindenwood University with a BS in Business Administration/Marketing
- St. Louis native/ Webster Groves alumna/resident
- Married and mother of two.
- Avid gardener and dog lover.
- I enjoy being with friends and family, listening to music, huge St. Louis Cardinal/Blues sports fan and love to travel near and far.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- A top producing sales associate with Laura McCarthy Realtors since 1997
- Relocation Specialist with designations CN Marketing Specialist, CN Relocation Specialist and CN Affinity Specialist
- As a native to St Louis, I have tremendous enthusiasm for the city and proud to represent our company by sharing my extensive knowledge with my clients.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer.
- Experienced with all price points.
- I blend high tech expertise with creativity and flair.
- Love to help clients ready/stage their homes to obtain top results.
- Personally understand the corporate relocation process having lived abroad in Europe for 4 yrs.
- I have built my business with personal integrity and loyalty by satisfied customer referrals and repeat business for 20+ years.
- Voted St. Louis Magazine 5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction 10+ yrs.
- Work diligently to find and negotiate the best deal for my clients while having fun and providing a stress free atmosphere.
- Committed to listening to my clients and finding the perfect match for their individual needs.
- Dedicated to offering Top-notch service and attention to detail with an emphasis on patience, perseverance and persistence.
- Client Quotes: "Along the way Tracy remained professional and kept us level headed and focused on the end game. There is no one we are more proud to reference to others than Tracy". "Thanks so much for all your advice, guidance and friendship. We wish we could take you with us."